Ice Cream Cake




This is the ice cream cake that I normally make for my daughter's birthday. 
This year, it is my birthday cake. 
Lucky me!!!
I have included a link to a video of this cake being made in a previous blog post, but I thought I should blog about it myself for my children to have as a future reference.


 You will need:
12 ice cream sandwiches
1 tub cool whip
1 small box chocolate instant pudding mix
1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
8 crushed Oreos


Warm the hot fudge sauce; then mix with
1 cup cool whip. 
Add the instant pudding mix and Oreos.
Mix well.


 Place 4 ice cream sandwiches on foil and cover with 1/2 of the fudgy topping.



 Repeat with a layer of sandwiches and the rest of the fudgy topping.


 Finish with a layer of ice cream sandwiches.


 Now cover the sandwiches completely with cool whip.



Yum...


 Now, you can add colored sprinkles, chocolate sprinkles, or cover with crushed Oreos.


 Wrap completely in foil and place in the freezer until ready to serve.
I usually make this at least a day before I serve it.


That's all there is to it.
This is one of the easiest and most delicious desserts ever!!!

Comments

Popular Posts